Ok it’s Tuesday, but as we all know time is relative, slowed in the presence of gravity, not a constant and I am wasting mine. Without further Adieuxs -
10. By dividing the frequency of, time, views and quality of posts by active users - all twelve of us I have determined that people seem to care deeply in sets of twelve, in fact there is no science to this so that’s why there where (not really) twelve disciples - but try telling that to the rest of the trailer park.
9. The worth reading index (WRI) fell considerably as the American election draws close, and was a lot less exciting than the first episode of the new series of The Walking Dead. Yay they finally killed Glenn, personally I think Trump had a lot to do with that, he hates minorities.
8. I usually skip this, so I don’t have to think of ten things, I prefer numbers that are the square of odd numerals.
7. Trump’s popularity with the double digit IQ blogger is unchanged and equally as interesting, the copy paste crowd have been working very hard to fill every feed with content that will make you appreciate youtube ads.
6. Hillary is a liar, fuck me what a revelation - a political who lies.
5. Everyone who wanted Julian Assange to be tried and shot for treason is now circle jerking to his every word.
4. Even though the great wall of china didn’t keep the mongols out, Hadrian’s wall didn’t keep the Scots out, the frontier walls of the roman empire failed to halt the fall of Rome and the Berlin wall didn’t keep the commies in every senile white person in America thinks it’s going to keep white walkers out of Westeros.
3. Memes speak louder than words, regardless of how bullshit they are. Still.
2. 75% of click traffic to Fox, Breitbart and Wikileaks comes from thoughts, because you know, a link is gospel.
1. There was no apocalypse this week either, despite the best efforts of the blood moons, mayan calendar, Killery, Ronald McTrump or Obamacare. I for one could do with a second coming but my hand gets tired.